Forums 论坛

24/07/2013 10:26:05
Re: PCB Deduction

While filling my income tax, I was informed by the LDHMN there is a shortfall of actual PCB payment compare with my reported PCB payment (according to the EA Form that provided by my employer). What shall I do? I shall pay the shortfall myself or I can ask my employer to do so???
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
25/07/2013 08:41:26
It is possible that your employer might have deducted from your earnings less than what it should be. You just have to pay the difference to the LHDN that's all.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)