Forums 论坛

Ms Yap
03/03/2017 10:22:51
Re: Serious Misconduct

Hi, I want to enquiry as below:-
A staff who had misused office money & provide false receipt. We have conduct domestic inquiry & also given him showcaused letter to ask him reply us within 3 days. He has replied us in writing but no supporting document therefore we suspended him for further investigation. After that he has tender his resignation letter with immediate effect he no turn up to up.(without notice)

My question is:
a) during this period did we need to pay him salary?
b) his accumulated annual is around 60 days do we need to pay him?
c) can we deduct his one month short of notice resignation?
d) can we ask him pay back the money he has taken?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/03/2017 08:59:46
Since he left without giving notice, don't pay anything and write to him that the company may claim compensation from him for resigning without notice.
Edit | Delete

07/09/2017 20:34:59
We ve quite similar case, how do we as employer to claim back the compensation? To engage lawyer?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)