Forums 论坛

14/06/2016 17:55:05
Re: VSS compensation

I have receive VSS from my company. My company is a lawyer firm. I have working with this firm 9 years and the firm giving my compensation for VSS only for 2 months. Can i know is that reasonable to give me compensation for VSS only for 2 months?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/06/2016 08:33:56
That is not a good offer. If your salary is not more than RM2000, you should either go the Labour Department or Industrial Relations Department to make a complaint there. If your salary is more than RM2000, you should only go to the Industrial Relations Department to complain.

Meanwhile, read up the Employment(Termination and Layoff Benefits)Regulations about compensation.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)