Forums 论坛

14/06/2016 12:52:53
Re: Company hold my salary

I already resign(account executive) and gave 2 months notice (1st Apr to 31st May2016),but can't company not pay me salary of May cause they said my job not settle well and cant paid me salary.What can I do?They got right to hold my salary?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/06/2016 14:11:31
Go to the Labour Department and make a complaint there.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)