Forums 论坛

16/02/2016 15:38:18
Re: Contribution

If an employee who did not get the PR, which is in process, yet. This employee has been in MY for more than 182 days.
1. Can we contribute for this employee on the SOCSO&EPF at the moment?
2. Should we make tax contribution for this employee as his stay in MY more than 182 days?
a) If so, shall we make tax contribution for him from the day 1 of his employment in MY?

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/02/2016 16:19:10
1. Give a call to EPF and SOCSO to find out the details.
2. For tax purposes, consult the LHDN.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)