Forums 论坛

05/10/2015 13:31:55
Re: termination for confirm employee

i have an employee who already absence one month, we have asking him to give us a reason or give us a resign letter. he give us the reason is (house having problem, need to settle). he works not more than one year, and we ad confirm him on the third month.
what can i do now? can i give him a termination letter. and dont know to pay him any money, salary
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/10/2015 15:28:11
Write a registered letter to him telling he is considered as having terminate his own service as he has been absent for one month. Meanwhile, don't pay him any salary if he still has any in the company.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)