Forums 论坛

10/05/2015 20:31:39
Re: Surgery and Rest at Home, what type of leave?

I stay in government hospital from 13/4 to 18/4, I was allowed to discharge on 18/4 afternoon.

Then doctor give me medical cert wrote that I
admit hospital from 13-18 April and unable to perform work from 13/4 to 25/4, which mean 18-23/4 i rest at home.

1)May I know what is consider as sick leave and what is consider as hospitalization?

2) According to LABOR LAW,is it company can only recognize panel doctor to issue medical cert?

3)My disease cannot treat by our company panel doctor as they only treat general disease, mine have to go to hospital for surgery& operation.

Please advise, thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
11/05/2015 17:36:04
The MC for surgery should be recognized and resting at home is not hospitalisation but just ordinary sick leave.
If your company does not recognise your MC, you can bring the matter up with the Labour Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)