Forums 论坛

14/03/2015 00:47:49

i'm working for a air-cond company almost 1 yea.Every month my salary deduction with epf n socso,but the company until now still havent bank-in money to my epf acc.How to know the company is it buy socso for me or not??? Is that i have the right to resign and make a complain???
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/03/2015 12:47:33
I think you should make a complaint to both EPF and SOCSO. You go there personally to lodge the report will be better. Don't resign first.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)