Forums 论坛

09/01/2015 22:10:46
Re: Employer deduct commission without informing employee


I working in Automotive Line as a Sales Executive. I had invoiced 6 unit of car on November. When i receive my salary on December i had found my Commission had been deducted. They had taken out 1 unit of car invoiced from my salay. This happen without inform me. I feel like being cheated by them.

I would like to ask where can i seek for help? Can i claim back my Commission ?
*i do understand Wages and Commission are different. May i know does the Employment Act/labor department can help? Which Legal law should i get advise ?


Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/01/2015 09:17:40
I think first you have to find out why they took away 1 unit of commission. If there is no solution then you may bring the matter up with the Labour Department. If the Labour Department is unable to help for some reasons, you may consult a lawyer whether to sue or not.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)