Forums 论坛

13/10/2014 12:56:13
Re: In Lieu of Short Notice of Termination of Employment

Good Day Mr Siew,

Any Clause/Court Award to permit us to claim the in lieu of short notice of our ex-employee from his present Employer ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
13/10/2014 13:33:00
If the employee concerned is one with salary not more than RM2000, what you can do is to go to the Labour Department personally and lodge a claim against the employee under Section 60 of the Employment Act. If the employee's salary is over RM2000, you may have to sue him in the civil court. Get your company lawyer or other lawyer to do it for you.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)