Forums 论坛

05/07/2019 09:31:43
Re: Immediately resign without give notice and want claim back the annual leave

Hi, i now having a problem. My company always late to pay me salary. So I resign . I resign immediately without notice and letter. But i been working in here more than 10 yaers. I still have my leave about 36 days.
Can i ask i still can have back my leave?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
07/07/2019 17:05:20
If your salary is not more than RM2000, you can personally go to the Labour Department see whether you can make claim for it or not. Your case can be a bit doubtful.

If your salary is more than RM2000, then I think it is not worthwhile for you to pursue it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)