Forums 论坛

Nana Ling
08/12/2018 04:54:07
Re: who to seek for

Hi, A sole propiertor company and now transffering to Sdn Bhd, can they change the public holiday from all public holiday to 11 holidays in a year, can we change? Who to seek for advice?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
11/12/2018 10:33:36
You can seek advice from the Labour Department and talk to one of the officers there.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)