Forums 论坛

12/10/2010 10:22:43
Re: Ex-company delaying claims reimbursement

My ex-company had terminated me on some technicality (they obviously having cashflow issues).

Problem is, now they still owe me 4 months worth of mileage and travel claims, since May 2010.

Is there any action that I can take?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
12/10/2010 15:23:57
First, keep pestering your ex-company. If not luck and you think the sum involved is large enough to worth your while to pursue it, you may consult the Labour Office. If the Labour Office cannot take up the matter for your for some reasons, you may have to sue for it in court.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO