Forums 论坛

16/09/2010 12:54:47
Re: resignation (part time)

Only work in the F&B company for a month or so. Payment for the salary is as follows :-
Worked from 02 aug to 15 august : - salary paid on 02 september
Worked from 16 august to 31 august :- salary only paid by end of september
Tendered resignation & last day was on 5th.

Unable to get any other salary however was asked to come back end of september to get August payment & early oct to get the remaining balance of the 5 days worked for the month of Sept.

Can i do something about this ? isn't this wrong ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/09/2010 13:50:55
You can go to the Labour Office and make a complaint.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO