Re: Salary deducted each month
Good day to you,
Need your help,
i have a couple of questions and i am facing with few problems,
My salary is: RM 1500
Allowance : RM 500
i worked there for almost 3 years,
Each month, everyone's salary(employee) got deducted because the company shutdowns 1-2 days monthly with every employee getting unpaid leave(forced),
each month i don't get a full income after deducted from EPF + Unpaid leave(forced by employer)
Here is my questions:
1) does the employer allowed to force unpaid leave or force employees to take annual leave even if employee does not want ? on local Malaysians and Foreign workers ?
2) am i under the category for Labour Law if my salary is RM 1500 + allowance RM 500 ? i work as a designer
3) My offer letter states(latest) that if i resign from that company , it states that i have to give 1 month notice but the management told me i have to give 2 months notice if i resign(verbally), so far i did not receive any documents stating it and only been told by the management or even sign it, so is it 1 month notice or 2 months ?
4) Previously few of my ex-peers resigned from that company and gave 1 month notice but the Boss called that employee to go back home and no need to come back to work the next day, yet the employer did not pay his salary for that 1 month notice, is it Legal for employer to do so even if the employee does not commit any offense or misbehavior ?
5) i am afraid to resign from that company because of that problem in Question 3 and Question 4.
Please help, need your advice here,