Forums 论坛

17/08/2010 14:23:48
Re: Paycut

My employer has decided to cut my pay by 50%. I have not agreed to this. Can I sue them? What if they just pay me 50% of my salary. What should I do?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
17/08/2010 15:42:26
You complain to the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

19/08/2010 11:23:49
My pay is above 8k. Do I need to consult a lawyer?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO