Forums 论坛

29/01/2010 17:06:18
Re: Comission

Hi , i am Michael here , since last year my company deduct my comission due to reason collection of payment too long , but collection on time also company deduct . This year i resign and they not pay according to my percentage as in the agreement, company just pay me RM2000 but instead of more than that. What i need to do in this case ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
29/01/2010 18:45:24
Consult the Labour Department see anything can be done about it. They may give you some advice.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO