Forums 论坛

09/08/2010 15:39:13
Re: Sick Leave

My staff facing a injured while a working. He get a MC for two month from a doctor.After two month he get a extra MC for another one month. His employment is in under Employment Act 1955 because his salary is RM1480. My question is, did we need to pay if his get a MC more than 60 days?Thank you
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
09/08/2010 20:40:24
That is a SOCSO case. Quickly report the matter to SOCSO if you have not already done so.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO