Forums 论坛

08/08/2010 20:55:45
Re: MC

I start my work at 07/2010. But i'm sick on 08/2010 can i get mc or medical claim from my company?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/08/2010 22:42:57
You are entitled mc with pay only. For medical claim, it .is up to your company.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO