Forums 论坛

07/08/2010 22:04:28
Re: Termination on Probation

I have worked for a month as assistant maintenance manager in a company listed on the exchange. recently manager of the company has warned that some of my work is not satisfactory and the manager has been doing background checks on and make an assessment of the degree to which I apply for the position. now the company has found that the degree that I made were false and that the manager gives instructions to terminate my employment within 24 hours and I have been writing to terminate my employment immediately. Can I make a complaint to the IR department to retrieve the position?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/08/2010 09:48:55
Yes, you can complain to the IR Department. However, if your degree is indeed false, I think it will be quite useless to try to get a reinstatement.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO