Forums 论坛

13/07/2010 10:57:53
Re: Fixed Term Contract

Hi! I've been working as a Receptionist in one Public Listed Company for almost 2 years. I was offered six months contract and the contract has been renewed a number of times. I've asked the HR on why I'm not offered under permanent contract. They said it is the company policy. My contract will expire end of this month. This time the HR said my break of service will be 31 days not 1 day break as per previous contract. They also offer me as part time basis (part time rate) for the 31 days. Can the company do that? I feel very angry and unhappy on why I can't be considered as full time staff. Can I bring this matter to Labour office?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
13/07/2010 13:50:44
No, you cannot force them to put you in permanent post if they don't want to. With working experience in a big company. you can always find better job elsewhere, can't you?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO