Forums 论坛

07/07/2010 20:12:50
Re: commison

i just resign from my company last month.. and my company said they gonna hold my commision 100% for 4 months.. is that legal???
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
07/07/2010 20:17:33
If you know the amount of commission due to you, you can complain to the Labour Office.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO