Forums 论坛

02/01/2010 14:17:47
Re: Liquidation

My wife's company is currently under liquidation and the liquidators are insisting the staff to resign and start seeking employment elsewhere.
Is there to be any form of compensations paid to the employees and are there any differences for those earning 1,500 and above or below.
As an employee how do we proceed from here, kindly assist.
Thank you.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
02/01/2010 14:53:19
In such a situation, the first thing you should do is to complain to the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department and don't resign on your own. Read up the Employment (Termination and Layoff Benefits) Regulations
Edit | Delete

02/01/2010 16:06:16
Thanks for your prompt reply, will read up the regulations.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO