Forums 论坛

06/07/2010 16:34:02
Re: termination benefit


If sales drop need to minimize workers, we have to select the most bad performance person to be layoff. What should we call it ? Termination, layoff or retrenchment ?

Lets say the worker's working experience is 7 years. How much should we pay ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/07/2010 16:53:51
Whatever you call, you still have to pay termination benefit under Employment(Termination and Layoff Benefit)Regulations
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO