Forums 论坛

29/06/2010 16:56:57
Re: Panel doctor

We have a panel doctor but can they still go to General Hospitals or klinik
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
29/06/2010 17:53:51
Be guided by the following section of the EA:

"60F. Sick leave.

(1) An employee shall, after examination at the expense of the employer:

(a) by a registered medical practitioner duly appointed by the employer; or

(b) if no such medical practitioner is appointed or, if having regard to the nature or circumstances of the illness, the services of the medical practitioner so appointed are not obtainable within a reasonable time or distance, by any other registered medical practitioner or by a medical officer;

be entitled to paid sick leave."

Note the words in bold letters.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO