Forums 论坛

25/06/2010 14:03:07

Dear Sir,

In October 2008, i fell from a broken chair, while i was working at my work place. Due to this, i suffered injury to my spine and after a few treatment, finally this year i have to undergo for a major operation for the slip disc. My employer pay all the hospital bill as we are covered under the hospitalisation benefits. I was declared 10% permanent disability by the doctor and made claims to SOCSO as well.

Due to this, can i take my employer to the court for failure to ensure safety at the workplace and where i should report on this matter to take such action?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
25/06/2010 16:17:03
You better consult a lawyer if you are thinking of filing a civil suit against your employer. You can also consult OSHA if you think necessary.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO