Forums 论坛

16/06/2010 20:03:00
Re: Termination Of Contract

I have been terminate of service by my company within 24 hours, now I am still sick and not able to work, I didn't have any confirmation letter but only pay slip, can I ask for any compensation from the company that I work for the past 2 1/2 year ? I am a blue collar worker with wages more than RM1,500.00 but less than RM5,000.00.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/06/2010 20:38:52
You can make a complaint at the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department. Let them investigate.
Edit | Delete

16/06/2010 21:48:52
Thank you.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO