Forums 论坛

14/06/2010 11:23:38
Re: Medical Leave

Hi, some of my staff fail to present the Medical leave certificate to the company when they claimed that it's MC. I understand that the company can convert the said MC to annual leave if the staff failed to present the MC. My question is if the staff have no annual leave to off set these MC, it will have to claim as Unpaid leave. But how are we going to calculate the unpaid leave? isn't the salary / by 26 days or will have to follow the calender day of the said MC taken?

Please advise.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/06/2010 12:59:38
Since it is no pay leave, use the total number of days in the month will do.
Edit | Delete

14/06/2010 15:43:47
thanks for your advise.
Edit | Delete

15/06/2010 09:55:26
Hi Siew,

further to the above. the Unpaid leave should be deduct from the salary instead of allowance? As my staff requested me to deduct from the OT or allowance but she did not have any this month.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO