Forums 论坛

09/06/2010 16:28:31
Re: Where to seek help

Is it true that the IRD will only provide help for those cases whereby the staff concerned's salary is below RM5k per month?
Where can employees with salary above 5K go to lodge complaint against the employer?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
09/06/2010 16:36:19
It is not true. Any employee, irrespective of his salary, can seek help from the IRD.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO