Forums 论坛

js lee
15/05/2010 18:51:17
Re: salary problem

Dear sir,
I am a student. Last holidays i do the part-time promoter. The company is now haven give me salary. That already few month. The company at KL. Can i complain them. Thanks 1st.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/05/2010 20:45:07
Go to the Labour Department and lodge a complaint there. You must know the full name and address of the company and their telephone number.
Edit | Delete

17/05/2010 19:43:43
May I know what will be the consequences of delaying a ex employee salary who have resigned?
Will the boss need to compensate further to that ex employee and will the boss be fined by the labor department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO