Forums 论坛

05/05/2010 12:38:37
Re: Bullied by Employer

Hi Mr Siew,

I am currently employed as a researcher in which I have served for more than 2 years now. Out of a sudden, without any notice or counselling done, I was sent a warning letter for under performing which I was not aware of and feel I am unfairly treated. i have work on more reports than any of the researchers and have not complain. I got called to the manager's office yesterday requesting me to tender and was told that it is because the owner took a dislike on me and wants to reduce the number of researcher and I am the only researcher that is not related to the boss. Please advise me what to do as they are not paying my last year's MC claims and should I tender, they would not pay my annual leave nor allow me to take any my balance. They have offered me two months which they are not paying me straight. What should I do ? What is my right?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
05/05/2010 15:42:23
Just don't resign on your own. Let them sack you if they want to. You have the right to complain to the Industrial Relations Department if they dismiss you unfairly. If you resign, you may lose all your rights.
Edit | Delete

08/05/2010 01:33:41
Alternatively, you may resign constructively. however, the burden of proof is lies on you to justify an action done by the company have tainted with mala fide act. Then only you can proof that the company has breach your fundamental term of contract.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO