Forums 论坛

12/01/2010 16:41:03
Re: Termination

Hi Mr Siew,

I have been working for this company for 4 months as a manager. Recently they demoted me without any notice and followed by that they terminated me as i refused to resign. I havent signed the termination letter plus no written or verbal warning was given at all. Do i have a chance to win this case if i were to sue them for humiliation that they have caused? What kind of documents are needed as proof if i were to bring this case to Civil court?

Thank you!
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
12/01/2010 17:22:39
You better approach the local Industrial Relations Department for advice. You can make a claim for reinstatement under Section 20 of the Industrial Relations Act. You must do it within 60 days.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO