Forums 论坛

Leuk Khen Lin
26/04/2010 15:21:18
Re: Short Payment of Commission

Hi. My ex-employer has short-paid my commision which was stipulated in my employment contract. I have then left the company. My salary is above RM 5,000. What can i do apart from getting a lawyer as the lawyer fee plus the duration of the litigation may not be worth for me to use this option. Is there is gov body which may be able to help me?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
26/04/2010 16:38:55
Still no harm consulting a lawyer for legal advice as to where you stand.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO