Forums 论坛

21/12/2012 08:35:05

Dear Mr Siew,

Is Expatriate worker (e.g Japanese or European) is required make SOCSO contribution?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
21/12/2012 09:55:51
I understand SOCSO only covers local workers. Foreign workers are to be covered with Workmen's Compensation Insurance. Consult SOCSO for confirmation.
Edit | Delete

05/11/2014 17:53:51
As to the change of the ER ID from 9-digits to 12 digits for SOCSO reporting, some of our client already use the new format with the new ID to make the contribution.

Now, there is requirement to recover some overpayment, and currently the form is generated with 9-digits. Can you kindly help to check if now in the recovery form we still need to show the old ER number, and if there will be new format released soon as well?

Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO