Forums 论坛

14/12/2012 14:42:23
Re: Retrenchment due to company close down

My husband's company management thru face to face announced verbally on sept'12 will close down the branch that he is working now end of this year(31/12/12). Is it legal thru verbally???

Due to this, my husband get new job n will start it on jan'13. But the company seems that dont want to pay the compensation by postponed the closing date to end of jan'13 by verbally also.

What should we do due to the delaying to pay the compensation???
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/12/2012 17:17:50
Tell your husband to go personally to the local Labour Office see whether he can make a claim against his employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO