Forums 论坛

Mr. Anthonisamy
09/12/2012 23:55:15
Re: Salary Not paid

Dear Sir/ Madam

I'm Mr. Anthonisamy retired age 55 and month of June 2000. Previously 2004 I had been working in AU Hotel (Budget hotel) as a counter Reception until age 67 2012. My salary is not paid accordingly and i stopped working there. Please advise how can I claim my balance salary .

Please don't hesitate to call me ( 012-614 7437 ) or email directly as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Mr. Anthonisamy
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/12/2012 09:17:25
You can go to the Labour Office and make a complaint. But you must know how much they owe you.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO