Forums 论坛

20/11/2012 13:56:00
Re: Overdue OT

What if her salary is over KRM2? Can we report direct to IRD and does IRD have the right to obtain copies of punch card from the employer for all those past years?
Such incident has never cross her mind and she's not aware that she'll be facing this kind of situation now and has never thought of keeping copy of the punch card.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
21/11/2012 09:21:24
As you have mentioned earlier, there is a clause stating ".. there is a clause for OT to be paid @ 1.5 orp" , I think she can still bring up the matter with Labour Office. Anyway, advise her to go personally to the Labour Office for details about procedure.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO