Forums 论坛

Jessheena Teh
21/09/2012 10:28:14
Re: Staff Problems

1. one staff did not turn up for work and called to say he resign immediately but he is a confirmed staff.and did not give his resignation letter. can we hold his allowance to retrieve his salary due to us and go to labour office to report his case. staff did not sign his LOA,salary $2k, worked for a few days and decided not to work and sent us his letter. now he wants his salary. do we pay him.

Please advise what can we do .
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
22/09/2012 11:22:44
Yes, Go personally to the local Labour Office and make inquiry about the appropriate action to take against the staff concerned.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO