Forums 论坛

04/09/2012 17:33:58
Re: Absent without informed

Dear KL Siew

I have one staff, absent from February until june, 5 months did not show up...
and when he show up with medical certificate for 2 weeks,but we already terminated him.
now he want us to pay him back the 2 weeks salary and also compensate him the terminate notice (2 months pay). He have file the case to the labour department,
accused company fire him without reason.

what should we do?

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
04/09/2012 20:46:38
Just tell him to go ahead and complain. Let the Labour Office look into the matter.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO