Forums 论坛

07/08/2012 13:54:03
Re: Employee complain to Industrial Relation Dept for termination


We have recently terminated a professional engineer (not covered under labour act) on the ground of insubordination without any notice or salary in-lieu. He has lodged a complain to the Industrial Relation Dept and they have called for a reconciliation.

Can the IR dept represent him if he is no covered?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
07/08/2012 17:23:21
The IR Act covers everyone irrespective of the amount salary he is getting. The IR Department has every right to look into the matter.
Edit | Delete

06/10/2012 23:52:19
where is IR office which employee in KL can lodge his complaint?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO