Forums 论坛

08/07/2012 11:34:56
Re: hold salary

i d resign as the sales in my company ,but my company dont want issue out my salary and say i must bring him go around customer to speak to customer i d resign only can give salary,is it company can do like that ?and company also no give me appointment letter ,can i made complaint ?And can company stop employee cheque without any reason
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
09/07/2012 08:55:34
You can go to the Labour Office and make a complaint against your employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO