Forums 论坛

20/06/2012 07:39:02
Re: Pls help- delinquent employee

A professional non-Malaysian staff ( she is also not confirmed and has worked less than 1 year in the company) has applied for indefinite unpaid leave due to family problems that is not approved by the company. What can the company do if the staff is still adamant in taking the leave?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
20/06/2012 11:40:08
I don't know what sort of contract the company has signed with him. Show the contract to a lawyer and get legal advice. That staff may be trying to get a sack to avoid the contract, I think you know better.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO