Forums 论坛

20/04/2010 15:57:27
Re: Union member

I'm under 6 months contract term of employment. The company that I work now is Unionize. Am I eligible to enter as Union member. All permenant staff receive transport and SRA allowance. Since I'm a contract staff, I'm not entitle to the allowance. If I joined the Union, can I get the allowance though not spell out in my term contract. The HR said I'm not allowed to be a union member as I'm a contract staff. Is it true?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
20/04/2010 21:29:14
For that, you will have to ask the union official whether you are eligible to be a member.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO