Forums 论坛

13/06/2012 12:50:40
Re: Govt dept for help

My MD is very abusive and nasty towards the staffs, even when he writes email. Can we complain this to any of the govt dept.
Can we get the labour dept to do an audit in our company. There are many things not right in the company, and nobody is dare to make a complain.
Pls advice
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/06/2012 09:07:23
I don't think the Labour Department has any power to deal with such a matter.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO