Forums 论坛

10/06/2012 14:35:01
Re: Empty promise commission offer by company management

I am from sale & marketing department. My company having integration last year. After full integration, HR issued a new offer letter which is not same as current company (Basic and allowance). But HR mentioned if we do not sign and return the letter within a week, the respective staff will be considered resigned.
Beside this, our management has also promised to offer commission scheme starting from march 2012 which is the same offer entitled to the exiting group staff. 
However as of today, we have not received any new offer letter from company. We have been requesting for the new offer letter but the Management is delaying it and mentioned it's pending confirmation from COO / top management.
Moreover Management promised that they will back date the letter date to March. However, During this period HR still paying the old basic salary to us neither commision nor increment. When our team call up meeting with COO, he mentioned no commission will be paid and the letter also will no back date. 
But, we have received SMS sent by General Manager which promises the commission will be paid starting from march on wards and minute record or every meeting.
We are overly disappointed in scenario which we strongly believed it's not fair to all the sales and marketing staff. Need your advise what should we do to claim back our commission.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/06/2012 18:44:41
Since you believe that they have not given the sales and marketing staff a fair deal, I think the best way is to fight for better deals. The sales and marketing staff can always join together and discuss the issues with the management.
Edit | Delete

11/06/2012 09:59:55
We have discuss with management, but they only mentioned will reward by next year bonus and bck date the increment which is not the commission. If we would like to log in this case to labour department, do they accept It and what will be worst happened? Need your advise.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
11/06/2012 18:43:14
Yes, you may consult the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department see whether they can help.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO