Forums 论坛

25/05/2012 12:05:09
Re: Employer Not Paid OT

How can, if an employee has to work overtime, but the employer does not pay wages for the job. What can I do.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
25/05/2012 12:10:44
You can make a complaint at the Labour Office. However, you should know exactly how much overtime you have done and have proof of it.
Edit | Delete

28/05/2012 10:06:28
I suppose in the end of the day, do intent to severe the relationship with the employer.

If you want to, then go ahead and make the complaint at the Labour Office.

Balance it between how much you can claim and the rest of the things.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO