Forums 论坛

Amir Redza
10/03/2012 08:14:50
Re: Surau

My kilang got 21% muslims, ask for surau but company reject and say cannot. Can i make complain in IR?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/03/2012 09:12:54
You may consult the IR or the Labour Department.
Edit | Delete

Amir Redza
10/03/2012 11:50:42
Ok. Thank you
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO