Forums 论坛

28/02/2012 08:40:55
Re: High court appeal

my case was heard by the Labour court and gave a decision. I dont agree
with the result and filed notice of appeal as told by the officer. What is the next step? TQ
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
28/02/2012 09:01:30
You need a lawyer to do it for you, you can't and may not have the know-how to do it yourself. Notice of appeal must be filed within 14 days from date of decision. Be aware, appeal costs money and may take a long long time to be finalised. Only a lawyer will be able to let you know the legal implications.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO