Forums 论坛

Kumaran Palaniandy
26/02/2012 04:49:39
Re: Court award for wrong dismal

If a court award is made for wrong dismal by a RM2 paid up company and the company refused to pay the awarded sum, can the employee make a claim for the said sum. What is time period allowed from the time the award is made?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
26/02/2012 09:09:26
You have to contact the Registrar of the Industrial Court or the local Industrial Relations Department about this.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO