Forums 论坛

14/02/2012 00:07:11
Re: Company request to tender resignation letter

I have been on MC (Hospitalization Leave) for more than 60 days due to an injury by falling down. Currently I go back to work and recommended by Doctor that only be given light duty.

Now my employer HR had called me up ask to stop to work which Boss is intending terminate me without reason (So far have good records at company) refused to give Termination letter. Furthermore request me to tender resignation letter if not will transfer me to outlet which far away from my house until submit the resignation letter.

Do I entitle for any compensation for my service and the injuries I had .I have been working there for 4 years. They have referred me to SOCSO but I have not received any reply from SOCSO.

Pls advice. Thank you.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/02/2012 12:37:54
First, don't tender your resignation. If you do, you may lose all your rights.
Second, go personally to SOCSO and inquire about your case. Talk to the officer personally.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Best to get official advice, call now! Labour Office   EPF   SOCSO